Friday, July 10, 2015

AMAZING LACE

PREEN by THORNTON BREGAZZI blue lace Hayden dress

Considering my weakness for high heels, I never imagined I would switch to flats, especially when it comes to dressier looks. Trust me, no one is more surprised than I am! And yet, lately I've become quite obsessed with pairing flats with midi dresses. Take today's look for example, the beautiful Preen lace dress I'm wearing in today's post could have worked with any number of heels, but worn with metallic flats, it looks a little less girly and a lot more chic. Speaking of dresses, I've had my eye on this one for quite some time now. You know how I feel about lace dresses and the color blue in general, but when you combine those two things together, the end result is simply irresistible! I've searched for this dress everywhere, giving up all hope at times, until I finally found it on Avenue32 and on sale nonetheless! Basically best case scenario all around!:) I also happen to find those metallic flats and dainty rings I'm wearing in today's post, and since they were also on sale and completed the look, I just couldn't resist...What can I say, it was a really good shopping day!:)


SAINT LAURENT small Monogramme tassel chain bag


PAUL ANDREW metallic gold Zoya flats


ESTELLE DEVE Dawn ring set

PRADA retro sunglasses

PREEN by THORNTON BREGAZZI blue lace Hayden dress, PAUL ANDREW metallic gold Zoya flats, ESTELLE DEVE Dawn ring set & Ilona ring set all via AVENUE32 | PRADA retro sunglasses | SAINT LAURENT small Monogramme tassel chain bag 

No comments:

Post a Comment