Wednesday, August 22, 2012

AQUAMARINE









Love aqua chiffon asymmetrical maxi dress via InLoveWithFashion | Fendi color-blocked strappy leather sandals | J Crew Invitation clutch - similar here | J Crew belt - similar here | ASOS smooth double cuffs


Wearing what is probably one of my favorite dresses of all time, and if you visit my blog on regular basis, you may remember a similar one I wore in a post from last Summer. This year, when I saw that it also came in this beautiful soft aqua shade I just couldn't resist the urge to get it.  I'm like that, you know, when I find something I like I  buy it in a few different colors... In fact, now I'm pondering whether I should get one in green or maybe floral print, or both:) Decisions, decisions... Regardless of the color, basically a perfect dress to wear for a romantic-impromptu dinner date with the hubby at our favorite little place in Malibu.


Keep on smiling,
Love,
Annabelle

No comments:

Post a Comment