Friday, May 18, 2012

SUMMER GODDESS









I've been meaning to put together a list of my current summer must haves, so when I came across this ThreadSence Summer Fashion lookbook, entitled "Kiss the Sky: Desires of a Modern Day Goddess", which by the way officially launches on Monday, May 21, I simply couldn't put it off any longer. So here they are, my current Summer Cravings:)

Maxi Dress -  perfect for day or night and if it happens to have gorgeous embroidery on it like the one pictured above, even better:) For more amazing Summer Dresses CLICK HERE.

Wear-Anywhere Dress in a bright color. Perfect for a night out paired with strappy heels or the beach accessorized with a straw tote and gladiator sandals. Completely crazy for that shade of tangerine!

Pink Jeans - I can't get enough of the colored denim trend this Summer. Though pink is such a girly color, I think it can look quite sophisticated paired with all black accessories. 

Wide-Leg Pant in a  bright pattern. Nothing says Summer to me like a pair of fun trousers, this particular pair from ThreadSence is such a delicious combination of colors and geometric print.

LBD - I never stop shopping for little black dresses, this particular one is a perfect combination of lace, flowy fabric and back drama!

Arm & Neck Candy - really, can you ever have enough? Since I am completely color crazy at the moment, I am drooling over anything neon pink and orange. 



Keep on smiling,
Love,
Annabelle

No comments:

Post a Comment