Thursday, May 17, 2012

STARBURST












(Sheinside sleeveless chiffon top, Rag & Bone jean legging in goetz print, Tibi Amber high heel sandals, stylebymarina sequin clutch, ASOS claw ring & spike stretch bracelet, also loving this one)


  As you can see, I continue on my quest to wear every bright color imaginable. Funny, I never used to be such a fan of brights. For years, my wardrobe was dominated by black, white and various shades of navy. Ok, maybe it was dominated by black a little more than everything else. I started to introduce new shades in a way of accessories fairly recently. I think bright accents are probably one of the easiest ways to wear color. Of course, those few bright accents led to more color in my wardrobe in general. And now, well, now I am a complete color addict. What a difference a few years make:)




Keep on smiling,
Love,
Annabelle

No comments:

Post a Comment