Thursday, May 3, 2012

SHORT N' SWEET













(Aqua tee, ASOS mini skirt with petal hem, Tibi Amber high heel sandals, Jack Germain Bette clutch, ASOS claw ring & spike stretch bracelet, also loving this one, Thief and Bandit studded cuff bracelet in pale pink)

Taking a bit of a break from pastels and brights, I am back to my favorite black and white color combination.  I really love simple black and white pieces with a bit of a wist, such as perforated back or scalloped hem. Wearing what is probably the shortest skirt I currently own, Emil and I headed for drinks with our friends right after snapping these, so I figured it was appropriate... Or not, you tell me:)


By the way, looks like May is shaping up to be a month of major GIVEAWAYS, the first of which is coming up next Monday. Without giving  away too much detail, let's just say we'll be giving away an absolute Summer must-have! Stay tuned for details:)






Keep on smiling,
Love,
Annabelle

No comments:

Post a Comment