Saturday, May 26, 2012

QUILTS & CAT EYES :: PHILLIP LIM MINUTE CLUTCH












(Helmut Lang Ember blazer, Elizabeth & James Benedict sunglasses, Again quilted leather skirt, Tibi Amber high heel sandals, 3.1 Phillip Lim Minute clutch, ASOS claw ring & spike stretch bracelet, also loving this one)


Wearing what is probably the most gorgeous leather skirt ever made. Quilts, leather and volume, yes please!!!! Since it's such a statement piece I wanted to keep the rest of the look simple, hence the mostly black outfit. See, I don't wear color all the time:) Ok, maybe I wear color a lot, but I do love black and white.

Another obsession of the moment is these black-on-black cat-eye sunglasses. Got them last week and can't stop wearing them. An instant dose of cool, love the way they mimic my exaggerated eye liner, cat eye makeup. Really, can they be any more perrrr-fect?:)






Keep on smiling,
Love,
Annabelle

No comments:

Post a Comment