Sunday, May 13, 2012

PURPLE N' PLEATS













(Sheinside pleated skirt, Jenny Bird Arethusa Gold Coin Bib necklace, J Crew silk blouse - similar here & here, Zara heels, stylebymarina clutch, ASOS claw ring & spike stretch bracelet, also loving this one)

Hey Everyone,

I wanted to take this opportunity to say Happy Birthday to my hubby Emil! I wish you all the very best, may this year bring you lots of happiness and laughs! Thank you for being the most wonderful person ever!:)

For his B-Day, we went to our favorite restaurant for some dinner, drinks and dancing. The purple number above is what I wore. Dressed up, yet comfortable enough for dancing. On a personal note, I always opt for wedges when I know I am going to spend a lot of time on my feet. You get the appearance of wearing high heels, without purple toes in the morning:)



Keep on smiling,
Love,
Annabelle

No comments:

Post a Comment